Revenue-enhancing solutions for individual freelancers and court reporting firms.
Building your business is as important as maintaining it. The Varallo Group has partnered with experts in business development services to provide top-notch, state-of-the-art services to your company. Be sure to safeguard your future with a careful plan for maximum exposure, continued growth, and an exit strategy for when the time is right.
Strategic Marketing Services
Our professional consultant knows how to ask the right strategic marketing questions for your business — and how best to interpret the answers — to meet your professional goals.
- Website design and development
- Graphics/ logo design
- Corporate identity packages (Press releases, brochures, etc.)
- Social network and blog management
“It takes more than just putting out a sign to promote your product or service. You need to employ the right strategies to turn your business ideas into tangible results.”
Our professional consultant designs sales strategies and manages the execution of those strategies to maximize sales efficiency and results. Inject new life into your firm by selecting The Varallo Group as your trusted partner in developing proactive, results-oriented sales.
- Sales support and strategies
- Training of office staff to deliver key messages
- Event planning/promotions
- Trade show staffing/preparation
“We’ve helped companies across numerous industries achieve measurable results. Our clients are building meaningful and powerful relationships, closing more deals, and increasing their revenue in remarkable ways.”
Our professional consultants help you achieve peace of mind and a high level of confidence knowing that your court reporting business is operationally efficient, legally organized, and fiscally poised for future succession or sale.
- Business valuation or appraisal is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business as of a specified date.
- Management consulting is both the practice of helping organizations improve their performance primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for improvement.
- Employee/independent contractor regulations usually fail to clearly define the term “employee”, and no single standard to distinguish between employee and independent contractor has emerged. Whether or not a worker is covered by a particular employment, labor, or tax law hinges on the definition of an employee.
- Data security compliance requires administrative controls which consist of approved written policies, procedures, standards and guidelines. Administrative controls form the framework for running a business and inform people how day-to-day operations are to be conducted.